Instructors at South Island Studio
As a parent, you may be choosing music lessons to give your child a new interest or hobby, to build their skills or to give them the tool they'll need to play with their friends in a band. Music lessons can increase a child's confidence, can give them a fulfilling hobby and can help them to develop discipline.
If you are an adult, you may have always wanted to pick up a guitar, you may have a passion for the drums, you may want to refresh a forgotten talent, or you may want to stretch yourself by learning a new skill.
At South Island Studio, our music instructors are trained to help you develop new skills or improve your current musical talent.
Our cherished instructors include:
- Lonny Koch - Guitar Lessons
- Paul Mowbray - Guitar and Songwriting Lessons
- Ian McElroy - Bass Guitar Lessons
- Tyler Lieb - Guitar Lessons
- Andy Ferris - Guitar Lessons: Contemporary, Jazz
- Christian Hardy - Guitar, Ukulele, Bass Guitar Lessons
- Kim Denness-Thomas - Vocal Lessons
- Eryn Sharpe - Vocal Lessons
- Micha Fortin - Vocal Lessons
- Tasha Meisami Farivar - Classical and Contemporary Voice Lessons
- Renn Bibeau - Vocal and Piano Lessons
- Sasha Ilnyckyj - Piano Lessons
- Xheni (Jenny) Sinaj - Piano Lessons
- Alanna Kazdan - Piano & Flute Lessons
- Jon Miller - Drum Lessons